Sunday, October 16, 2016

#theschoollife

10/10-10/16

This week was just a lot of long school days, hense no pictures :( sorry....

Monday was the last Chocolate Jellified Milk trial run.  The group was on top of it and we were able to finish everything with in 2 hours, and start on the final report.  I also got to go to the movies with some friend.  I went to see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It was such a great movie!  Before the movie I went to an early dinner with Clara and had some sushi.  It was delicious!!!

My Tuesday started off a bit rough.  Those of you that know me, know that I sleep like the dead.  Well I had set 6 alarms going off every 10 minutes for Tuesday's early morning.  However, I did not wake up to a SINGLE one.  I finally woke up when the class was scheduled to start, so I proceed to dress and run out the door to catch the bus.  What also sucked was that I had to give a presentation that morning with another gentleman and we had and hour and a half to work on it before giving the presentation that day.  By the time I finally got to school we only had 35 minutes to prepare.  Thank goodness that he was a flexible partner and did most of the prep work for the presentation.  The presentation went really well and we were able to do the write up for it that evening.  At the end of the day all was well.  

I also didn't have school on Wednesday so I was very happy. I used my free day to VOTE!  Oregon is the easiest state for voting.  They allowed me to email my ballot to them, instead of having to go to a consulate to mail it back.  Now that I have voted (from France), no one has an excuse not to vote in this election.  

Thursday and Friday were just some lectures.  Friday we had a lecture on proteins.  It was basically the spark notes version of Food Chemisty (FST425).  I still had my notes from that class on my tablet, so I pulled them up and was able to answer the teachers questions.  I also was not paying attention during some parts of it.  I have decided that I want to learn how to play the Ukulele!  I saw this video on YouTube of a guy playing Disney songs on his ukulele and decided I have to learn how to play it.  I felt like Hero from Big Hero 6 after he saw his brothers lab, and now if I don't at least try to learn I am going to go nuts!! Thus during class I was online researching about ukulele's.   

Saturday went by so fast for me, and all I did was homework! 
Now we are at the end of Sunday and ready to start another jam packed week of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment